Re: updating a field speed improvement.

From: Bricklen <bricklenREMOVETHIS_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:01:21 GMT

why not add a sequentially generated key as the primary? keeps your records unique that way.

desc your table's structure here.

why is calculating the weekending date a lengthy procedure? (syntax etc.)

describe in more detail what you are trying to accomplish/why, and the version of your db/os etc., if you have any limitations that you are working under, an approximate of the rows you are working with, the indexes/indexed columns etc.

then more specific help will come etc.