Re: Sequences?

From: Tom McClelland <tom.mcclelland_at_mondas.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 05:16:24 -0800

Thank you, funny, however.....

I am not sure what point you are trying to make. As an obviously intelligent and successful db user/designer you must be aware that in the real world the issues involved in porting an app that works successfully with identity/autonumber to work with sequencing are far greater than the typing in of your sample solution. Designing a brand-new app from scratch Oracle sequences, and some of the other minor gripes that I have about Oracle would not give me the slightest problem.

Regards