Some icons do not appear on ADI toolbar

From: Agung Kurniawan <kurnia93_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2002 00:29:58 -0800

I have installed ADI 7.1.1 on Win 2000 Professional. Everything seems OK to me except some icons (asset group, request center, to name a few) do not appear on ADI toolbar. I tried to add the icons from the toolbar setting but that also didn't work. Anybody has a solution? The oracle application is 10.7SC.

Thanks. Received on Tue Feb 19 2002 - 02:29:58 CST