problem to retrieve stocked procedure with Crystal Report

From: Thomas Goirand <root_at_tacka.mine.nu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:03:29 +0100

Hi,

With Win NT, Crystal Report 8.0.1, Oracle 8.1.7, MDAC 2.7 i'd like my Crystal Report documents use ODBC instead of the native Oracle driver.
Conversion is working well with my documents which get some tables or views, but i've got an error with docs retrieving a cursor from stocked procedures:

ODBC error :[Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle][Oracle]ORA-06550: line 1, column 32:
PLS-00306: wrong number of argument or types of arguments in call to 'STOCKEDPROC'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

then: cannot open database
and: file integrity error

also theses documents are working fine with native oracle driver.

is Crystal report able to use ODBC to retrieve oracle stocked-procedures whith cursors ?

Thanks for your help

Thomas Received on Mon Feb 18 2002 - 16:03:29 CST