Re: 9i Enterprise Manager Error

From: BluegrassGlen <bluegrassglen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:53:25 GMT

Thank you for your response.

I've spent 2 days trying to find a copy of the Oracle Server Messages Manual online and reading all that I can find about listener. I didn't skip any steps in installation. I installed to my home pc and am trying to access the database from the same pc. I have used the Net Configuration Assistant and set up the listener as it directs but I still get the same error every time I try to connect to the Database through Enterprise Manager. I have no problem accessing the db using SQL.

I appreciate any other suggestions.

Thanks,
Glen

> > I'm a newbie.
> >
> > I just installed Oracle 9i Enterprise. When I try to connect to the
sample
> > database that Oracle automatically installs using Enterprise Manager
Console