how to pass a hostvariable as argument/parameter in a function-call (in ESQL/Pro*C)?

From: Moos <moos_at_degnet.de>
Date: 16 Feb 2002 09:34:36 -0800

Hi,

i need to pass a hostvariable as an argument in a function-call and use it in the called function as a hostvariable in a SQL-statement. The parameterpassing of the hostvariable has obviously to be done by-reference (this is for Oracle-7.x and Oracle-8.x).

I didn't find anything about parameter-passing of hostvariables in the Pro*C docs.

Hopefully a kind soul in this forum can shed some light on this topic.

Any help, pointers, hints and links are highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Darius.

P.S.: Please CC me by email. Received on Sat Feb 16 2002 - 11:34:36 CST