looking for a faster imp

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:04:08 -0500

I recently began to use the standard exp nd imp to back-up and reload our small 8i DB. I found that with the imp, the process took at least 2 hours to finish my 350MB DB. Comparing others,it is quite small one, but it takes too long to restore. I wonder what is the best and faster way to restore the db.dmp file, so the process can fulfill future need. Thanks

C Chang Received on Fri Feb 15 2002 - 23:04:08 CST