Senior Oracle DBA, up to $100K

From: Zoe <annak_at_zoe-tech.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:55:24 GMT

Hello,

My name is Anna Karoutsos, a recruiter from the central Ohio area. I am doing a bit of networking for a client. I wondered if you would know of anyone you might recommend for the following position:

, Why not U, why not NOW!

Location: Cleveland, OH
Compensation: $70,000 - $100,000

Career Advancement, significant movement, long-term career growth, profit sharing, and 401K match are just a few statements which reflect our opportunity!

We are seeking a Sr. level Oracle DBA with PeopleSoft applications experience; experience must include working with PeopleSoft manufacturing modules on a Unix Operating System.

Qualified candidate must have 4+ yrs. progressive large Oracle Database experience, performance improvements, implementations and upgrade experience. Strong analysis experience and excellent communication skills. PeopleSoft experience is a requirement as well.

Our company uses a Sun platform, Unix operating system, Oracle Database, & PeopleSoft applications.
Anna Karoutsos
Zoe Staffing
www.zoe-tech.com
614-766-2087 Received on Fri Feb 15 2002 - 08:55:24 CST