Oracle Lite 9i for WinCE

From: Patricia Nunes <patricia.nunes_at_informata.com.br>
Date: 14 Feb 2002 10:53:16 -0800

Hello all,

Does one of you have experience with Oracle Lite for Windows CE? I have been using 8i with OAS, but it doesn't work. Now I decide to upgrade to 9i, but the platform is completely diferent.

I'd like to share some knowhow on this subject. If you are interested and would like me to contact you to discuss this further, please let me know and I will be contacting you soon.

TIA,
Patrícia. Received on Thu Feb 14 2002 - 12:53:16 CST