Re: NT user info

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:06:28 +0100

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:51:24 GMT, damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us> wrote:

>Have you looked at V_$SESSION? Specifically the osuser, machine, and
>terminal fields?
>
>Daniel Morgan
>

>Richard Nield wrote:
>
>> Hi - I am trying to create a trigger to monitor who logs on to the
>> production user. Is there anyway I can obtain the logged on NT user and
>> terminal from dual, or somewhere else?
>>
>> Many thanks for any help!
>>
>> Richard

He'd be better off looking at the SYS_CONTEXT function in the SQL reference manual. That is, when he is running 8i, which he of course doesn't mention to make things harder for potential responders.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:06:28 CST