Re: SVRMGRL connect internal problem

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:27:08 +0000

Hi

I have seen on AIX before when /tmp was full and also on solaris 2.6 when swap ran out of space that a prompt suddenly appeared. There were other strange behaviours at the same time.

HTH Pete Finnigan
www.pentest-limited.com

In article <chma8.17948$N31.906628_at_ozemail.com.au>, Ray Teale <ray_at_BLAHholly.com.au> writes
>If we're talking unix, I'd guess your user is not a member of the designated
>dba group, (usually DBA).
>
>Ray
>

>"Dennis Chebotarev" <dddennn_at_pacbell.net> wrote in message
>> Hi!
>>
>> Does anyone know why all of a sudden svrmgrl prompts me for the password
>> when I
>> try to connect internal.
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dennis.

the system manager at admin_at_pentest-limited.com
--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990