/usr/bin/make not there?

From: aK <in2u2_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:03:26 GMT

i'm installing 8i on RH 6.2

while oracle univasal installer run it popped up error message
"/usr/bin/make not something".

then I looked in installation guide by ORACLE it says that I run command
"/usr/bin/which make" but it's not pointing to make. actually make is not
there under /usr/bin but 3 others that oracle says needs to be are there, ar, ld, and nm.

what do I do here? Received on Tue Feb 12 2002 - 17:03:26 CST