Outer join

From: Prasad Kulkarni <prasad.kulkarni_at_mailcity.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2002 00:27:41 -0800

Hello All,

I have a problem with Outer join. I have to write a query in Oracle such that, first i hard join two tables to get a result set and then that result set is outer joined with a table. I can write the query in informix like this
 SELECT * FROM tableA, OUTER(tableB, tableC)  WHERE tableA_num = tableB_num AND

       tableB_Field1 = tableC_num.

Here first the tables tableB and tableC are hard joined and then they are outer joined with tableA.

How can i do this in ORACLE.

Regards
Prasad Received on Tue Feb 12 2002 - 02:27:41 CST