Hello All...

From: Zoom Zoom Zoom <pragmatic_programmer_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 05:46:48 GMT

Hi All -

It's been long time since I posted. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and use that excuse to report my progress ;-) Although, I am not asking questions these days doesn't mean I am not running! I started running in Jul/Aug of last year and am proud to say that I am still running without any major injuries. I started with 2min run + 3min walk program and gradually could run for 30 min non-stop. I also participated in a 10K race in October last year and finished it in an hour.

During December and January 2001 my running slowed down a bit due to cold weather, flu etc. But I kept running as much as I could. Now I am again able to run 6 miles in a hour and have started to increase my weekly mileage from 12 miles to 16 miles. As you guess I am slow runner - 10:30/11 min per mile! I want to increase my mileage and then I will worry about my speed later.

This year I am planning to finish half-marathon at least in 2hrs. Probably July would be the month. That would be a good event to celebrate my one year of running!

Wish you all a healthy & happy 2002 and thanks for all useful/humorous/informational posts!

Thanks,