impossible to connect Oracle Manager Service

From: s Lehaire <s.lehaire_at_meilleuregestion.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:16:20 +0100

Hi ,
I'm a newbie and I can't connect To Oracle Manager Server because I don't know What is the name of Serveur Management Server. I do not understand nothing and I'm going to have a nervous breakddown !! (I'm joking) So Where Can I found this name ?? I've tried all that I coul and no I need alittle help to answer that .
I'm under Oracle 9
(Xcuse for my english, but I'm french)

Thx a lot Received on Mon Feb 11 2002 - 10:16:20 CST