Re: API for getting at Forms details

From: Luis Cabral <luiscabral99_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 11 Feb 2002 05:17:34 -0800

Hi,

Since version 5 forms has a API to access and modify modules properties. Anyone can use it (though the documentation is a little confuse), I've used it to reverse-engineer forms.
It is a C API (DDL and .h files), but forms 9i will have also a Java API, and the ability to export form source in XML format.