some nice spam.

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:17:04 GMT

This garbage just came to my home email address, under the subject line of:
"Thought you might want this OCP Oracle 8i 9i DBA Certification 9 CDs"

<quoted below from the email I just received>

from: steve smith <ssmith137_at_hotmail.com>

"Cheers:)

Thought you might like this:

Preparation for Oracle Certification exams: 1Z0-001, 1Z0-023, 1Z0-024, 1Z0-025, 1Z0-026

The Total Package Includes:

16 Oracle 8i DBA Skill Builder Courses
2 New Oracle 9i DBA Skill Builder Courses 6 Oracle 8i DBA Environment Simulators
8 Oracle University Instructor Led Training (ILT) Student eManuals Oracle OCP 8i DBA Virtual Test Center
Oracle 8i DBA - The Complete Video Course on CD Oracle 8i PL/SQL - The Complete Video Course on CD Complete SQL Training Course on CD
All 5 Oracle DBA self-study tests
Interactive Practice Exams for All Tests Oracle DBA Multimedia Cyber Classroom on CD 24 Bonus Oracle DBA e-Books
Over 500 pages of Oracle Braindumps, Cheat Sheets, Exam Questions/Answers, Study Notes
Various essential Oracle DBA essays and articles Oracle 9i Database for your OS(W2K, Win98, XP, Linux) All material is in electronic format, gathered and collected on 9 discs.

Interactive exams, similar to STS exams, featuring over 1500 questions that simulate all 5 actual OCP exams through hotlinked questions, answers, and explanations. This also includes the the NEW interactive exam
for the latest OCP test, "Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL", the first exam required for the new 9i certification.

price: $120.00
Shipping: $10.00 within the USA.
International Shipping: send me an email with your location. We accept paypal, credit card, check, money

order,..."*******************<end of quote>

Anyone else get this garbage before?

(I notice a couple of people from the newsgroup here in the email list -- which is also a nice way of getting our emails harvested). Received on Sat Feb 09 2002 - 18:17:04 CST