Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: Keith Boulton <kboulton_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:59:40 -0000

I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that most of the money is being stolen from parasitic occupations (salesman, manager, ceo, accountant, lawyer...) which make up most of a large company.

I read recently that despite all the clamouring by drug companies about how they need to charge high prices to recoup the cost of research and development, they actually spend more on marketing than on research.