Re: Oracle8i Certification Preparation Bundles

From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:00:07 -0500

I have gone through a few of the CBTs (Damagement has decided there will be no training classes until the project is completed). I was completely underwhelmed. They went into minute detail on some very esoteric subject matter but completely missed other more common topics. I certainly did not think of them as being anywhere near worth the money. I'll have to agree with Dan, buy some of the better books (many of the authors are reading and responding to these same newsgroups) and find a good mentor.