Re: Is there any other oracle news group?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:54:57 -0000

I think Alan , like I did, originally read your answer as referring to the number of newsgroups that address Oracle related matters rather than the number of postings in the group, since the original question was are there any other newsgroups? not are there any postings in the newsgroups? Of course that is not what you actually said.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

"damorgan" <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us> wrote in message

> Yes thousands. If you are not seeing them it is because your ISP has a bad
feed
> or is expiring them quickly to make room for more .JPGs in some
alt.binaries
> group.
>
> Discuss the missing posts with your ISP.
>
> Daniel Morgan
>

> Alan wrote:
>
> > "...thousands"?
> >
> > "damorgan" <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us> wrote in message
> > > Then talk to your ISP. There are thousands of them.
> > >
> > > Daniel Morgan

(comp.databases.oracle.misc,comp.databases.oracle.server,comp.databases.orac