Authentication problem with OEM

From: Harry Wild <h-wi_at_gmx.de>
Date: 6 Feb 2002 07:06:23 -0800

Hi all,

I'm using Enterprise Manager 9.0.1 to administer two database servers, one runs Oracle 8.1.6 on W2k server, the other runs Oracle 8.1.7 on W2k Pro, the OEM is installed on a third machine (W2k Pro). The second node (the one with 8.1.7) makes problems: I can do everything on the database in the database-tree of OEM, but I cannot run jobs, I always get a "VNI-2015: Authentication error", even with simple operating system jobs (e.g. "dir")
As preferred user credentials on the machine I entered a domain-admin account, he should have the privileges to do everything, shouldn't he? BTW: I had the same problem with an older version of OEM

thanks,
Harry Wild Received on Wed Feb 06 2002 - 09:06:23 CST