Re: Need advice !!

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:25:02 GMT

Good performer is relative of course. It is just that it could be faster than it is given better hardware.

If that mattered to your management they'd buy it. Obviously what you have is sufficient.

To use your analog ... Both a Cesna prop plane and a Cesna business jet will get you from point A to point B. One performs better than the other if you care about time and scalability.

Daniel Morgan