Re: How do I return a column into a row ?

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: 4 Feb 2002 02:18:39 -0800

Sorry, you misunderstood my last post.

I only created the temp table to create some test data and to provide a working example which anyone could try out, concentrate on the SQL to produce your required results.
I'm assuming that you have your tables set up already, all you need is the SQL to get results. You shouldn't need a temp table yourself.

<snip>