Building Oracle 8i database with Oracle 9i

From: Kai Bohli <kaiboe_at_online.no>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 15:43:19 GMT

Hi All

I've got the task of building a simple Oracle database and access it with DOA and Delphi. My customer have Oracle 8i, but I'm wondering if it's possible to use Oracle 9i for this. It' s possible to use SQL Server 2000 and build SQL Server 7 compatible. Since I can get Oracle 9i for the same price as 8i, I would prefer to buy 9i.

Does anyone have any views on this ?

Thanks in advance

Best wishes
Kai Bohli
kaiboe_at_online.no
Norway Received on Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:43:19 CST