Paging using ADO and Oracle or PL/SQL - - - is this possible?

From: Tim Savage <trsav_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 10:54:11 GMT

I have searched and searched all over internet for a how to on paging through a DB table using a stored Procedure. Here is the idea I am making an application for web based use that displays the results of a table 10 or 20 at a time. Is there a way to do this using a stored Procedure? If there is any help or pointers that can be given on where to find this info that would be awsome.

Thank you,
Tim Savage Received on Sat Feb 02 2002 - 04:54:11 CST