OTN Downloads and my setup

From: Mike Zinda <ledzinda_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2002 22:25:57 -0800

Hello Everyone,

I know that this has been posted to this group several times in the past.

I am having problems downloading any type of software, driver, or utility from the OTN. I have eliminated many different possibilities. I belive that problem lies in my system, but I am unavailable to pinpoint it. I am sure it is not my connection because I was able to download from my roommate's computer, who uses the same ISP as I, and we are both on the same network.

My setup is:

Windows 2000 w/ Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6

Those are the only differences that I think would make a possible difference in not being able to download from OTN on my machine.

Does anyone else have the same setup as I, and is having either the same problem or has it figured out?

I am reluctant to try Netscape because I do now have it installed on my system, and I prefer IE. Also, I have no problems downloading from anywhere else on the net.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

Michael Zinda Received on Fri Feb 01 2002 - 00:25:57 CST