Re: problem connecting to Oracle from webserver

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:30:36 -0000

"Tony van der Prijt" <prijt_at_hotitem.nl> wrote in message news:3c555583.6526043_at_news.xs4all.nl...
> Hi there,
>
> We're running into a problem for which i can't find a solution. If
> someone out there has any insights i'd appreciate it.
<snip>
> SQORA32!_fChgPwdDlg_at_16 + 0xA8CC

I'd not like to go any further than the 'wild stab in the dark' here but it really looks like it is a change password dialog box to me. (at least I'd call a private function that asked for a password change fChgPwdDlg on windows) Is the oracle (or even NT) account changing password periodically.

Failing that I'd submit the problem to first the developers and second microsoft.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA