Oracle Portal... stupid question about it

From: Alberto <xxx_at_yyy.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 13:49:59 +0100

if it's correct, i've understand that for use Oracle Portal, i need:

right, or we need more software?

If we buy Oracle Portal, how many portals we can create and sell to our customers? Only one, or with a licence of Oracle Portal we can make an infinite number of portals for our customers?

And how much does it cost Oracle Portal?

Thanks very much and excuse me for the stupid questions.

Alberto Received on Sat Jan 26 2002 - 06:49:59 CST