REPOST: Re: deadlock in trigger.

From: Hugues Landry <landryh_at_discreet.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2002 10:21:37 -0800

Thanks for the answer,

   I was sure that autonomous_transaction would do the job :-( In any case, i've red about this solution and find it introduce to much complexity for what i want to do... I'll rearrange my schema in order to remove those kind of dependency ... think this will be a lot better :-)

Hugues Landry

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Fri Jan 25 2002 - 12:21:37 CST