Re: ????? Suggestions on Oracle 9i OCP prep ????

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:10:59 +0000

My advice is that the books (at least the one I have which is "Oracle OCP Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL Exam Guide) is so ripe with factual errors as to be a Shakespearean tragedy. I am getting ready to send an email to Jason Couchman and can't quite figure out how to give my impression without looking like I'm using a loaded .45.

The problem is ... that I don't know if the book is just wrong and the test is correct. Or both are incorrect. It could make a huge difference when taking the test.

This particular book needs to be put out of its misery. To start with ... they could have used a spell checker. <g>.

Daniel Morgan