Re: 9i RAC with AIX/HACMP

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:43:14 -0800

9i RAC is supported on AIX. THe only issue you may run into is that the version that's certified is 64 bit. I'm not sure what's happening with the 32 bit version - that may not be something we're looking at but I'm not 100% sure.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA