importing oracle database.

From: Padmaja <padmaja_a_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:04:11 -0600

Hi,

I'm importing oracle database into our oracle database. I imported this onto server1 it was fine. And now when I'm trying to import onto server2, here it is giving errors. I have added the tablespace, and I'm importing still I'm getting the error. "IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 1652:" and also "ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 1598 in tablespace SYSTEM". I checked the tablespace, the tablespace on server2 is bigger than server1.

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Padmaja. Received on Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:04:11 CST