REPOST: JDeveloper

From: Brandon Blackmoor <bblackmoor_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:41:47 -0500

I am trying to download JDeveloper, and I can't get through your web site. On current web browsers, the Oracle site simply bombs out with a blank page and a JavaScript error. I eventually tried an older browser and managed to get through the registration, and I can log on fine to the Oracle Tech. Network, but when I try to download JDeveloper it asks me log in *again*, and that returns a "Registration Error".

Any suggestions?

--
bblackmoor_at_blackgate.net
http://www.rpglibrary.org - free games & gaming aids & no banner ads, ever

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Brandon Blackmoor" <bblackmoor_at_spamcop.net>
Control: cancel <a2q9k7$133iep$1_at_ID-97660.news.dfncis.de>
Subject: cmsg cancel <a2q9k7$133iep$1_at_ID-97660.news.dfncis.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:33:30 GMT
Newsgroups: microsoft.test,alt.flame.niggers,comp.databases.oracle.misc

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers.