REPOST: comparing times with Oracle?

From: NoNice Guy <harry_p_hood_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:33:37 -0600

Hey there! I'm trying to write a program that reads records from a database. Many programs update their corresponding record when they complete a transaction. What I'd like to do with the program is check the time to make sure that it happened within the last 30 minutes. Does anyone know how this could work? Thanks in advance! By the way, I am using OCI, and C on Linux. Thanks!

Jon

This message was cancelled from within The Unacanceller's glorious new software, Lotus 1-2-3 For Rogue Cancellers. Received on Thu Jan 24 2002 - 15:33:37 CST