Oracle And IIS 5.0

From: Giray Akar <bgiraya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2002 07:58:49 -0800

Hi all,
We are running a W2kAS with SP2 as webserver and Oracle 8.1.7 as db Server.
We user ODBC drivers from Oracle to access the data and we are experiencing downtimes due to IIS crashing with no meaningfull errors like
Exception Occured and Catastrophic Failure Does anybody experience the same problem? Are there any known issues with Oracle ODBC Drivers for this versions? Any workarounds? Received on Thu Jan 24 2002 - 09:58:49 CST