Plus80.exe crashes on login

From: Eberhard Wagner <ewagner_at_syprotec.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:47:37 +0100

Can anybody help me,
I have to install the developer 6i on multiple clients.(win2K, winNT). When I try to connect (for example sqlplus from DOS-prompt) to a oracle server (8.1.7 or 7.3) , plus80.exe crashes (Dr. Watson, "program error").
In Oracle Troubleshooting I found only an error that has to do with the connect size string (Dr Watson, access violation), I tried a lot, but I think that error is different.
I can't handle it with that version of client. Eberhard Received on Thu Jan 24 2002 - 05:47:37 CST