Re: DBA trying to learn java please advise

From: Henry Hayden <gumzilla_at_voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:28:40 GMT

Ajay-

Take a look at "Oracle 8i & Java From Client-Server to E-Commerce," by Bonazzi and Stokol, published by Prentice-Hall. It has a lot of good information on both Oracle and Java. Mind you, there are errors here and there- but I've found that the information presented far outweighs the mistakes (which are, for the most part, mistakes of a non-technical nature- such as missing words, mis-captioned illustrations, etc.)

Henry