Re: Help with reporting file IO activity for each tablesapce

From: Alan <alanshein_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:05:22 -0500

CREATE TABLE tot_read_writes AS

   SELECT SUM(phyrds) phys_reads, sum(phywrts) phys_wrts    FROM V$FILESTAT;
TITLE ' Disk I/Os by Datafile '
SET PAGES 1000
SET LINES 120
COLUMN name FORMAT a60
COLUMN phyrds FORMAT 999,999,999
COLUMN phywrts FORMAT 999,999,999
COLUMN read_pct FORMAT 999.99
COLUMN write_pct FORMAT 999.99
SELECT name, phyrds * 100 / trw.phys_reads read_pct,

       phywrts, phywrts * 100 / trw.phys_wrts write_pct FROM tot_read_writes trw, v$datafile df, v$filestat fs WHERE df.file# = fs.file#
ORDER BY phyrds desc;