NEWBIE IQ Acess report generating

From: John Brown <brownje1_at_icehouse.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 01:17:47 GMT

Hi,

I work with a computer system that has Oracle database loaded on it. It also has report generating software called "Intelligent Query" or "IQ Access" or "IQ Software 5.3.00.0000". I can't find a book on this software and the company has Apparently gone out of business. The name of the company is IQ software corporation. Have you ever heard of books for this software or do you know how I might go about finding any? Thanks Received on Sun Jan 20 2002 - 19:17:47 CST