Help with reporting file IO activity for each tablesapce

From: Andy Trigg <atrigg_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:43:18 +1100

I am trying to design a script that will provide me with the file IO activity that is occuring for each table space. I have had a look at the utlbstat.sql/utlestat.sql script pair. These produce closely to what I want except they only show the number of reads and writes that have occured and not the actualy number of bytes read or written. I am really after the activity measured in bytes.

Can any body give me any idea how I can extrapolate this type of information? I need the solution to be OS independant. So suggesting using perfmon on NT is not an option. I really would like an Oracle script to achieve this.
Thanks in advance.

Andy Received on Sun Jan 20 2002 - 04:43:18 CST