oracle install problem

From: perseus <perseus_medusa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:42:09 +0800

hi all,

    I am right now installing oracle 9i remotely through X window. However, when I execute runInstaller, it said Initializing JVM ...

    Then it returns:
    X Connection to $server broken (explicit kill or server down)

    However, before I do the installation, I have tried xclock and xev. I can display x win. So can you tell me how could I make it ?

Thanks . Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 10:42:09 CST