Re: Database Triggers

From: Darren Gray <dgray_at_fytek.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2002 10:56:54 -0800

> Does the 'global update' have a specific username? Does it do anything
> differently? The WHEN clause of a TRIGGER may come in handy.
>
> Brian

Brian,

Unfortunately, no. The username is the username for the supervisor of the department. And, still unforuntately, there are situations where the supervisor will make updates that we would want to capture.

It appears that I will need to handle this from a program-level, rather than the database-level.

Thank you.

Darren Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 12:56:54 CST