Re: oracle for linux

From: AF <af_at_nospaming.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:37:34 -0800

set your oracle environment if it is not set (bash$ . oraenv) "oemapp console" will bring up the console. Just use "oemapp" to get a list off apps

Not sure about the last part. You must add the port to the system(/etc/services), Setup the listener, setup the sqlnet, and finally a tnsnames.ora, you could try using netca or netmgr for the last 3. with 9iDB note the difference between using the sid and the service name in apps.