Redo Logs

From: William O'Neill <wfoneill_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:38:33 -0800

Am using Oracle 8.1.7 on WIN2K on my home computer(not networked) - haven't used Oracle on my home computer for two months. Tonight, I went to open my db, and received these errors, obviously something wrong with my Redo Logs:

ORA-00313 - open failed for members of log group 2 of thread 1
ORA-00312 - online log 2 thread 1 'c:\oracle\oradata\db\redo02.log'
ORA-27041 - unable to open file
OSD- 04002 unable to open file
O/S-Error (OS 2). The system cannot find the file specified.
I have checked and the REDO log files are there. Possibly they are corrupted. Any suggestions? Received on Tue Jan 15 2002 - 23:38:33 CST