Re: Oracle 8.1.7 Response Times

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:23:17 +0000

Your statement "appears to process the queries the same." begs the question have you run an Explain Plan and TKProf?

I could say many rude things about MS Access by itself. Even more using it to front-end Oracle. But somehow I suspect your statement, above, is pure untested assumption.

Daniel Morgan