Re: PROBLEM IN SPANISH

From: Jay Weiland <jay_at_pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:25:14 -0800

Babel Fish Translation:

Hello,

my problem is the following one.
When I send a script it's executed without problem, but when sending the following one is continued executing the previous one, of which whenever I must do something takes control twice, with its problems including.

Can somebody help me and say to me to that it can have, or if there is some instruction of Oracle that cleans the buffer...

Thank you very much.