howto: Copy tablespace in same db

From: PdJ <petercdejong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:30:27 +0100

Hi cdom, (comp.databases.oracle.misc)

I want to copy a complete tablespace into another tablespace with another owner taking all permissions, indexes, triggers, etc to the other tablespace. The source tablespace contains RAM and LONG types. As far I have investigated such a move is therefore not possible with SQ*plus. Beleeve me I have spend over a week on this but I still do not have a method which can do this.

I am a experienced ICT person but not in the Oracle DBA stuff so I need your help.

Please answer if possible by email, I read that more frequently as I do newsgroups.

Thanks!
Peter Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 04:30:27 CST