Store large Word or PDF file in DB

From: cschang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:00:57 -0500

Is it possible to storage a very larg word file ( more than 4K charcaters) or even PDF type file into database? So I can use some kind of ID column to be referenced by other . I have a small set of records which each row is associated with a larger text file and gif file. So I try to put the large word ( or PDF that will include some picture in it) into another table but use a foreign ID to reference them. Thanks.

C CHang Received on Sun Jan 13 2002 - 23:00:57 CST