Console Input in JDeveloper 3.2

From: James Fowler <opinion_at_accesswave.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 01:51:51 -0400

I've searched with Google and nowhere can I find an answer to the following question, so hopefullly the knowledgeable readers of this newsgroup will be able to suggest a solution.

How do I read input from the standard input stream in JDeveloper 3.2? Putting output to either the console or message window is easy, but responding to a System.in.read call is far from obvious (to me).

Thanks in advance. Received on Sat Jan 12 2002 - 23:51:51 CST