Re: 8.1.6 -> 8.1.7 on Unix

From: James Chappell <james_at_rees-chappell.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:39:06 +0000

Thanks.
I *have* read installation manuals, and I have installed various versions of Oracle on various platforms, from DEC VMS to NT. However, I have not done an upgrade of Oracle on True64 unix.

So, I was asking the Community, in the way that one might chat to colleagues in the bar after work, if anyone had encountered any particular problems. I did not ask for anyone to spell it all out for me.

In article <u3vgvtteudvh60_at_corp.supernews.com>, Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net> writes

--
James Chappell